Pages

Monday 11 November 2013

Update 1: My weekend away

I have been useless at this. And now there's loads to write. Urrggg.

So for ease, here is the start of my non-chronological hectic mess that is my job hunt in London. Plus exacting things that sort of relate to it but not.

Less than a month after I moved to London I went back to Falmouth for some super-fun bloody, gooey zombie times. My friend was doing what I can only describe as a theatre installation piece at a Halloween party.

A set was made.


I made some interesting props.


And some grim zombies.


And then we all got into the lab and did an unscripted performance of people being experimented on/eaten/and other interesting thing.

It was so much fun and reminds me why I love working with start-up companies. The pay may not be amazing, but I love helping with things people have put so much effort into and being apart of that. At 3 o'clock in the morning when we had sort of finished, although being unbelievably tired, I had the greatest feeling of accomplishment.  



No comments:

Post a Comment