Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Update 2: GoThinkBig Digital Exchange

What seems like forever ago I applied to do a digital exchange program. And guess what? I was asked to do it!

It's now all set for the 27th of November and getting nearer and nearer.

I will be teaching five people about blogging. A little bit of SEO and goggle Adsense. And everything in between that this blog has taught me over the past two years. Yes it has now been two years since I graduated and I pretty much feel like I'm back to square one after the move to London.

And just as a little incentive I believe that one out of the five people I teach will be asked to also teach a session and rumour has it, there's an iPad mini as a thank you gift.

You can go check out all the other amazing opportunities at gothinkbig.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment