Pages

Tuesday 8 October 2013

An odd coincidence

It's only taken 100 blog posts, a week on London and I have a job. Ish.

It's an unpaid job where I hot desk it, but it's something for the CV. I have yet to properly start as for the last day and a bit I have just been analysing the companies social media and coming up with new exciting ideas for a start-up fashion magazine/blog. 

As my now ex-boss put it, got to start somewhere!

I'm excited and terrified at the same time.

I am now getting used to London. No tescos a five minute walk away, no phone service for 20 minutes while getting into central, no sea. These are all things I took for granted in Falmouth.

I'm still using twitter as my main job seeking tool and it's actually pretty good. I am now considering twesumes.

 I'll report back when I have crafted the best 140 characters twitter has ever seen.

For now, here is a photo I recently put on a covering letter.



No comments:

Post a Comment