Pages

Monday 30 September 2013

You have 1 new email.

I have finally left Falmouth.

Move to London tomorrow.

I do fear I may have broken my nose though.

I would like to say a massive thank you to the man who elbowed me in the face on the last night I was in Falmouth. You have made it very hard to forget. Even if all my friends had no idea about it till I told them about it the next morning. We may have consumed the majority of alcohol in Falmouth.

Anyway, I had an email back. An email which stated that it's nice that I've done a film degree. So I'll be off for what sounds like an informal chat soon. Boom!

Yes I have finally had someone find it good I have a film degree despite the fact I'm applying for non-film related jobs.

So hang in the fresh film graduates. Even if like me you did your degree just to get away from your parents, and had no idea what you actually wanted to do. It's not the end of the world.

As I actually have to move to London tomorrow, this find a job thing is becoming a bit more real than it was a few weeks ago. I am now going to send as many emails as humanly possible to try and line up some interviews so I am not sat around getting frustrated and bored while I'm in London while my boyfriend goes out to work everyday.

Following on with the photo thing I've been doing, as I'm at my parents I get to pretend I am even more proffesh as they have a study. This is HQ for the next few hours.



No comments:

Post a Comment