Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2013

You have no new emails

Well I do, but they are mainly junk.


After my week of emailing what seems like a billion people I have had no emails back. Apart for 1000heads, who are lovely and their HR manager has the same first name as me. Pop fact for you there.


So after having no luck with big companies. This weeks challenge is to email little companies. As, quite frankly, job hunting is the most boring yet stressful thing ever so to make myself do it I'm turning it into an experiment.


Last week I just used twitter, last year I used job hunting websites, and when that all failed to work I just made people give me a job. So far only the latter method of job hunting has turned into a job.


I have a week and a half left in Falmouth. I haven't even started to pack, or collect all my stuff into one place. It is still scattered over several houses. 


With a move and job hunting I might as well get married just to get divorced as well and just make my life as stressful as possible.




No comments:

Post a Comment