Pages

Monday 9 September 2013

Technical Problems Cont./ Inappropriate Latte Art

It's like my computer and iPad don't want me to get a job.

Mail is still frozen on computer, iPad being an iPad doesn't let you attach more than one thing to an email, or let you upload files to applications. Safari is also being a little bitch today. Blahhhhhhh.

In good news I have a place to move to in London. Which will mean I will officially not be homeless anymore and I can have all my stuff in one place for the first time in about 5 months. I can also stop living out of a bag. Which will be lovely.

I've had a few days off from job hunting and emails, purely because I still have a job which I worked horrific split shifts on. One of which included training three new people on the bar on a Saturday night. It went well though.

Today I have written a whole new CV and 2 covering letters and applied for work experience at FHM and Zoo. Hello if you're reading :) And I am now currently apply for about every on gothinkbig.co.uk which means I am writing about a billion different CV's and Covering letters because they're all very different jobs.

Currently of the 3 PR companies I emailed last week none have got back to me.

However much I love writing my job hunting frustrations down on this blog, I would quite like to turn it into whatididwithafilmdegree.blogspot.com very soon.

F.Y.I If anyone is looking for a work experience kid to make them coffee, I can do inappropriate latte art if required.


No comments:

Post a Comment