Pages

Thursday 5 September 2013

Technical Issues

Literally just wrote a massive post and it went. All gone. 

I spilt coffee everywhere because I chose the table with the wobbly leg. There is sand literally everywhere in my bag because I went for a sea swim yesterday. My phone isn't talking to my iPad. iCloud has given up working. My phone isn't sending emails. My mini mac wont update to mountain lion because it's too old. Massive amount of first world problems today.

But never fear because I have several devises that send emails and I have been using it to my advantage today. By emailing speculative CVs. At least I hope they've sent. I have another 4 tabs of companies I need to send emails to, and then another 3 tabs of actual jobs to apply for.

My mini mac hates me at the moment because I stupidly set up some of my emails as pop so at the moment it looks like this.


And it's stuck like that. I love life lessons. 


No comments:

Post a Comment