Pages

Sunday 1 September 2013

I need to get my life sorted

Blahhhhh.

I forgot how much I hate this process. But with 24 days left in Falmouth I still need to fine a place to live in London, organise a move from Falmouth to London and find a job in London. 

24 days, just over 3 weeks, while working full time, to sort massively stressful things out.

I think I have become to accustomed to Falmouth life. It's slow, relaxed and nearly everything happens spontaneously. After 5 years of living like this I really do need to snap out of this mind set.

I am now procrastinating by writing this blog and looking at LinkedIn conning myself that it is something productive. I might even by a psychology book and read it and convince myself that that is productive as well.

I'm even taking photos of me procrastinating because photos look nice on blogs and I can con myself onto thinking that it is also productive.




No comments:

Post a Comment