Pages

Monday 3 February 2014

There are not enough hours in the day

I have just about settled into my new job. Working with a start- up I've been thrown into the deep end and it's been a fantastic learning curve for me. I am now emerged in the world of KPI's, engagement reports and spread sheets. So many spread sheets. And I feel like I've written a billion news letters.

You can see me in action at @oneminutelondon

It's good and I'm enjoying learning on my feet. Every week I get excited writing the engagement reports seeing that it's improving every week, and that's because of me.

As it stands, I go into the office for a few hours one day a week so I'm still looking for a few other pieces of work to do. Since last Monday I've been the oldest work experience kid ever. I'm working in GoThinkBig's office. I've been doing a menagerie of activities including writing an editorial on how gaming is like finding a job. It totally is.

I'm currently finding there is not enough hours in the day any more. And going from having no job to working 9-5 ever day and having a part-time job on top of that is exhausted. Waking up while it's still dark is not at all fun. How do you deal with going from Freelance to office? and to office AND freelance?

No comments:

Post a Comment