Pages

Sunday 1 December 2013

This week I taught some people about blogging

Last Wednesday I had the pleasure of teaching some lovely ladies about blogging. With the help of gothinkbig I hosted my own google hangout to help people with their blogging woes. And it was awesome. You can read about a round up that I wrote on their website.

It helped me realise I do actually know a lot about blogging, and that teaching it was slightly hypocritical as half the things I taught I am lax at doing. But this was a good realisation and now while I have pretty much unlimited time, bar the job hunting itself, I am planning on throwing myself whole-hog and giving this blog some much needed TLC. 

If you have been here before you might have noticed the layout is slowly but surely changing. I dedicated the other night to re-learning all the basic coding I used to be able to type off the top of my head. So you can now click that email button and it will auto fill the subject line #feelssmug 

If you just want to email me with ideas for the subject line, go ahead. Creativity had left me by the time it came to doing it.

You can also now follow me on bloglovin. Which I advise you do so you don't miss out on all my exciting adventure and huge rants about job hunting in London. And upcoming Falmouth throwback posts.

I'm still getting used to London in general. Coming from a place where I walked 3 minutes down the hill to get to work (5 minutes to get back, it was a steep hill) and now I'm faced with the prospect of getting the tube at rush hour. Something which I have avoided, which is one of the perks of unemployment I guess. And the twenty minutes plus dead time of phone signal. What is that?!

True to form I am in a coffee shop as I write this, I'd love to know if anyone else has a favourite spot to blog from?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment